Welcome to From PR to Eternity
Matthew Watson blogs about online marketing and public relations, and his experience of working in the tech PR sector.Matthew works as a senior account executive at Speed Communications and blogs there too. Follow Matthew Watson on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mpwatson Follow From PR to Eternity on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FPTE Linkage: Speed go to Budapest in Hungary in November 2011
- The Register is most tweeted IT Trade
- 2 for 1 Valentines Day cards: silly mistake or PR stunt?
- Is it time we paid PR interns properly?
- Are you afraid of change?
- Top 100 PR Blogs: January 2010
- Moving house
- Google takes on Twitterfeed
- How to stop your photos from being used in Facebook adverts
- Vodafone launches #ukhols Google mashup map
- #NWFHD map launched to promote flexible working
Tag CloudAdAge Power 150 Advertising Advertising Age Advertising and Marketing blog Blogosphere Business Business and Economy credit crunch Directories dissertation employment England facebook google graduate hotwire huddersfield job interview logobama london marketing Mass media microblogging new media Newspaper Online Communities PR pr blogs public relations rainier pr RSS seth godin shopping Social Media Social network Social Networking southport stephen davies students Tech PR Twitter university website work experience